Through strategic alliances with regional and international business leaders, The Mena Rights is able to identify major opportunities using its competitive intelligence division in the Middle Eastern region.
The Mena Rights is a “firm without walls”. We have established an extensive global network of partnerships with multicultural intellectuals in different disciplines.
One size does not fit all. We believe that each of our clients is unique. By analyzing worldwide cities of the future, we adopt best practice models in creating customized solutions to address all of our clients challenges.
Our company is motivated by significant work, as well as a project’s impact on its investors, community and setting.
We cultivate personal relationships with our clients that are based on mutual trust by:
- Using industry expertise to understand global trends and develop future patterns.
- Applying modern thinking on Islamic financing.
- Employing strategic planning methodologies to develop realizable visions.
- Develop strong frameworks for corporate governance, accountability and delivery.
- Employing an exceptionally strong team of preeminent firms and individuals.
- Perfect blend of insight, planning, and implementation.
- An innovation-driven work plan to deal with complexity.
- Fast mobilization that “de-risks” the Program.
- Motivated, enthusiastic partners that share your vision.