- We are an ethically and socially responsible group that is committed to bridging the gap between east and west through dialogue and relationship building and to exerting a positive influence on the communities of the Middle East.
- The MENA Rights group has a long term interest in the growth and sustainability of this region.
- The MENA Rights group is an ethically and socially responsible company.
- We create understanding by bridging the intellectual gap between East and West through international networking and dialogue.
- We adopt an unbiased and non controversial approach to Islamic Finance.
- We identify and capitalize upon innovative and valuable investment opportunities.
- We work as a team and are united by shared values and common goals.
Our passion is quality – excellence drives everything we do as a company. We adhere to and strive to surpass international best practices.
We systematically identify and capitalize upon innovative and valuable investment opportunities. Our people are committed to continuously creating wealth and increasing value.
We fulfil our promises. We win the trust of our partner by being true to our word.
Belief in People
Our people are our most important asset. We encourage initiative and aim to unlock the individual potential of each employee. We also work together as a team and are united by shared values and common goals.
We apply the highest ethical, moral and professional standards in our conduct, both as individuals and as an organization.
We believe that success should not only be measured by organizational and financial achievements, but also by our contribution to the development of society.
We adhere to principles of sound corporate governance and communicate openly, honestly and transparently with all our partner.